A provident policy which provides for financial difficulties following death, invalidity or cessation of work.
Foresight Insurance in a nutshell
- Benefits paid to your loved ones on death.
- A tailored education annuity which evolves over time as children grow.
- Preferential rates for non-smokers.
Financial protection for you and your loved ones
- On death, benefits are paid to your spouse or an education annuity is paid to your children so they can continue their studies.
- Invalidity insurance helps you maintain your standard of living up to your retirement following an accident or illness, thanks to the payment of an annuity or benefit.
- The daily subsistence allowance, allows you to offset any loss of your income in the event of total temporary incapacity to work following an accident or illness.
Did you know ?
Paid benefits are entitled to a favourable tax framework.
Daily support services.
- During hospitalisation, you are entitled to a wide range of services to individuals (babysitting, housekeeping, patient care...).
- On death, your loved ones benefit from advice and practical information on the administrative procedures, funeral arrangements, inheritance and succession, etc.
Interested in Ill Health and Dependence cover?