Essen'Ciel helps provide financial support to your family.
For 91% of the people, respecting the last wishes of the deceased is sacred.
ROC ECLERC Essen'Ciel is a bespoke service that allows you to plan for the organisation of your funeral. Benefit from a 10% discount on the service that you have chosen.
To benefit from this service, contact ROC ECLERC :
The Empreinte Essen'Ciel service, offered in partnership with Edeneo, is a way to record your last wishes online in a personal and secure space. A procedure which also includes closing down your digital accounts after your death (messaging services, Facebook, Twitter, Viadeo, blogs, etc.)
To sign up for this service, subscribe directly online at www.edeneo.fr/empreinte.
(1) The capital can only cover a part of the funeral expenses.
(2) The death benefit is exempt from inheritance tax provided that the amount of premiums paid after the 70th birthday of the insured is less than €30,500. In addition, it may be subject to a specific tax (990I of the General Insurance Code) if the beneficiary's share exceeds €152,500
(3) Depending on policy terms and conditions.
(4) Excluding fees and costs advanced on behalf of the family, excluding marble, only in participating ROC ECLERC stores.
* Average cost for burial. Source: Roc Eclerc, AFIP, PFG, and one independent per city/town
(1) In the event of death due to illness or suicide in the 12 months following the effective date, the amount of net contributions paid for fees shall be refunded to the beneficiary.
(2) The capital can only cover a part of the funeral expenses.
(3) If you have designated a natural person as beneficiary, who has accepted the policy entitlement, they are required to give their consent if you wish to change beneficiary.
(4) The capital is exempt from inheritance tax if the amount contributed after 70 years of age is less than €30,500 and if the amount paid by the insurance company is less than €152,000
(5) With a threshold of €3,600
(6) If the death has occurred during a stay abroad of less than 90 days.