Are you travelling alone, as a couple or with family for more than 3 months abroad ?
Our Long Stay Travel Insurance has got you covered ! You are covered during your entire stay.
AXA Long Stay Travel Insurance in a nutshell
- Starting at €175/month.
- 3 levels of cover to choose from.
- A mobile phone application for even more services.
- Repatriation in the event of an accident, illness or death.
- Dispatch of a doctor on site.
- Coverage of medical expenses, search and rescue operations abroad.
- Visiting a family member in case of hospitalisation.
Personalised formulas for optimal protection
- Compensation in the event of baggage theft, destruction or delay.
- Personal accident and public liability cover.
- Cancellation cover for your trip and coverage of high medical expenses in Level 3 Cover.
Mobile services from the voyage application
- Access AXA Assistance's network of Health Professionals.
- Find the equivalent of your medications abroad.
- Consult the key information in your policy.
- Easily contact your advisor in the event of an emergency.
Long Stay Travel Insurance cover
- Level 1 Cover (temporary) : Repatriation in the event of an accident, illness or death (actual costs), medical expenses abroad (€80,000 per person per event (E)*, €160,000 per person per event (M)*, visiting a family member in case of hospitalisation (return ticket, max. 5 nights at €80 per night)
- Level 2 Cover (temporary) : Level 1 Cover + public liability (up to €4,500,000), baggage insurance (€2,000 per person, €10,000 per event)
- Level 3 Cover (temporary) : Level 2 Cover + medical expenses abroad (€100,000 per person per event (E)*,€250,000 per person and per event (M)*, trip cancellation insurance (€8,000 per person, €40,000 per event)
Long Stay Travel Insurance services (all levels of cover)
- Medical information and advice (27/4)
- Transmission of urgent messages (actual costs)
- Sending medication abroad (shipping costs covered)
- Sending eyeglasses and contact lenses (shipping costs covered)
- Insurance in the event of loss or theft of identity documents
- Home help following repatriation (maximum 10 hours) Only with Level 4 Cover