Are you studying, doing a work placement or language course abroad ?
Our Student Liberty Travel Insurance covers you during your stay.
AXA Student Liberty Travel Insurance in a nutshell
- Starting at €40/month.
- Valid worldwide.
- A mobile phone application for even more services.
- Repatriation in the event of an accident, illness or death.
- Coverage of medical expenses, search and rescue operations abroad.
- Dispatch of a doctor on site.
- Cancellation of your trip in case of unforeseen events.
- Financial compensation in case of baggage delay.
- Personal accident and public liability cover.
Mobile services from the voyage application
- Access AXA Assistance's network of Health Professionals.
- Find the equivalent of your medications abroad.
- Consult the key information in your policy.
- Easily contact your advisor in the event of an emergency.
Student Liberty Travel Insurance cover
- Level 1 Cover : Repatriation in the event of an accident, illness or death (actual costs), dispatch of a doctor on site (actual costs), medical expenses abroad (up to €80,000 per person for (E)* geographical zones, up to €160,000 per person for (M)* geographical zones), visiting a family member in the event of hospitalisation (return ticket, max. 5 nights at €80), search and rescue operation expenses (€3,500 per person, €17,500 per event)
- Level 2 Cover : Level 1 Cover + travel cancellation insurance (€3,000 per person per event), baggage insurance (€2,000 per person), personal accident cover (up to €2,500,000), public liability cover (up to €4,500,000)
Student Liberty Travel Insurance services (all levels of cover)
- Medical information and advice (27/4)
- Transmission of urgent messages (actual costs)
- Sending medication abroad (shipping costs covered)
- Sending eyeglasses and contact lenses abroad (shipping costs covered)
- Assistance in the event of loss or theft of identity documents abroad (Cash advance: €1,000)
- Psychological support (3 telephone interviews covered)